Friday, April 3, 2009

Kill-A-Watt

Kill-a-watt is how they measure the electricity you use in your house
over a period of time.
So in our utility bill they give us a kill-a-watt news letter, I usually don't read it but as I was glancing though I learned a little, and they challenged us as a community to try to use less energy... I thought it would be fun to track and see how much we use and if I can lower our usage, We already do a lot we have the new CFl light bulbs...and all that, so you should find out how much energy your house uses and try to lower it too.
(the info will be on your utility bill)
Did you know you should dust light bulbs?
A thin layer of dust can block up to 50% of light...

1 comment:

  1. Neat! I'll have to try that...thanks for the info Christine!

    ReplyDelete