I had so much fun decorating cookies for our friends this year.
I've never really spent time frosting cookies before.
Ethan has made this holiday so much fun.
I can't wait for Christmas Day!
So the other day it was a bit crazy around here....
(that happens when you keep a 3 year old locked up in the house for to long)
Ethan was running back and forth through the house, well he ran into the living room through his stuffed animal into the Christmas tree and preceded to launch him self into the tree bouncing off and landing on the floor.
For seeing that something like this would happen Jeremy "secured" the tree so it would not fall over, thank goodness! I just had to shake my head and try not to laugh as I sent Ethan to time out
At least our poor tree is still standing!
This year I knew it might get crazy so I used apples, oranges and pine cones with popcorn and cranberries garland to decorate, I didn't want to stress about any braking ornaments. It was actually cute....at first.
No comments:
Post a Comment