Thursday, June 3, 2010

We're all growin'

The chickens are still growin'. They are now in the coop out back and as happy as chickens can be! We've been letting them out during the day to eat the bugs in the garden...they don't go very far from the coop yet.

They are only 9 weeks old, and we should be getting eggs around 15-20 weeks.
It's just been fun having animals. Our Bunny Roo is getting big too!
Alot has been goin' on the last few weeks Jeremy Graduated from USU!
Ethan turned 4 and we went to see Thomas the train for his birthday.


Most everyone was gone over memorial day weekend
so we had a fire in the garden with our little family, my dad, and Carrie.
It was alot of fun.

Our garden is growing well to. We have Corn, Peas, Onions, Carrots, Summer Squash, Watermelon, Sweet Pumpkins, and Jack-O-Lantern pumpkins.

I thought I had Pictures of the garden but I don't I'll have to post some later.

No comments:

Post a Comment