God has shown me a lot this year. It's been a big year of growth. I must admit part of me acted like a stubborn child not wanting to move forward, digging in my heals and pouting.
Our Oklahoma dream was not the path the Lord had in store for us. Hubby had a job and was out there working things were moving forward... but not feeling like it was the direction the whole family needed to be going. So we once more turned to the lord for direction...and we stayed in Utah. I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for us this year. I'm sure it's practicing a lot of patience!
Our Oklahoma dream was not the path the Lord had in store for us. Hubby had a job and was out there working things were moving forward... but not feeling like it was the direction the whole family needed to be going. So we once more turned to the lord for direction...and we stayed in Utah. I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for us this year. I'm sure it's practicing a lot of patience!
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
No comments:
Post a Comment