After we moved back to Utah I got a little surprise, we found out we were going to have a baby! #4. Our sweet little angel, Katelyn Elizabeth Maryjane Hyde was in born.
I dropped of the radar and went in to survival mode. I thought once Ethan started school (1st Grade) and Addie in pre-school 3 times a week things would calm down a bit but it just bumped it up a notch. Now that Kate is 6 months I feel things are getting a bit under control.
Jeremy Has one more year of school and he will graduate with a major in finace and a minor in economic. He loves economics.....I'm to the point I don't care what he does as long as he likes it.....and he can pay the bills ;) Jer is also working as much as he can to make ends meet so we don't see him as much as we would like but he is an amazing father and husband. He takes Ethan hunting with him when ever they get a chance and he's always so sweet on the girls. Our kids are LUCKY to have such a great dad!!
Ethan Is now in first grad and doing good. Very happy. Loves to look at books and is such a good helper around the house. I feel like he teetering on the edge of being a ...."big kid" he can take on more responsibility. I love having Ethan as my Son I'm so blessed with such a sweet boy!
Oh My Addie she is so full of life and wit you never know what she is going to say or do.... she looks at you smiles with those big eyes tells you what you want to here and then does what ever she wants. Ah that's my Addie. She is now in pre-school 3 times a week for 2 1/2 hours and loves it every morning she tells me she wants to go in all by her self, And I have to tell her to give me a hug and a kiss, she is always in a hurry to keep moving. She is so fiercely independent. I love watching her grow!
Savannah is a hoot!!! Her vocabulary has just exploded, and she is so stinkin cute it's hard not to melt and let her get away with everything! I think I have my hands full with that one, Everyone I meet says she is the busiest child they've ever meet.....Oh and it's true!
Katelyn is growing everyday. she makes our family so complete! I'm excited to get to know her as she grows in to the sweet little girl she already is.
So that is our up date....
More to come soon!