2013 here we come...I'm so ready!
So I'm the kind of person who dose like to set new year resolutions....I like to be simple and pick one that will last all year.
So this year I want to start teaching our 2 older kids about money. I found this blog post I like and I think we are going to give it a try around here with a few tweaks to fit us.
So...
1- Teach kids about money
2- Strengthen family relationships
3- Run 3 times a week. (This is the easy one I will most likely do it anyways)
4- Put more of an effort into spending one on one time with Jeremy
5- Pay off Jeremy's car (which should be done with by March)
6- Scripture study with the family....we do thins hit and miss but I want to be more consistent.
Wish me luck and here's to a new year!