But on those not so warm but snow free days we get out side and soak up as much out doors as we can.
I love this spot in my yard. It's next to the wood pile, that smells of pine and sunshine.
There's something about hanging our clothes out to dry that makes me feel connected to the outdoors, I'm more aware of the weather.
So with the next weeks weather looking like there will be no snow it felt a bit more like spring, so i headed to the store with this cutie.
We picked out some simple flowers to add a bit of color to our new front porch.
Little Pansies do well in the cold mountain air. I keep it simple because
my flowers never last all summer, that cutie up there can't resist picking mom a bouquet, even though mom says not to.
I picture my self out on this front porch on a hot day drinking lemon aid. As for now I sit behind that picture window by the wood burning fireplace and stay warm.




