Monday, February 16, 2009

Addison (Offically) Rolled Over Today !!!!
She'll be 7 months on Wendnesday...

2 comments:

  1. This is mom and carrie....Hurray!!!! We can't wait to see this great accomplishment in the life of our little Addie! Oh, happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine,
    My love, why is love I feel so strong?
    It the gasping breath I get when I reach the surface of the water. It the wamth I feel in a heated house on a Cache Valley winter. The relief from the sun I get by wearing sun glasses, making me see clearly. The love I feel looking in the eyes of the two beautiful children you've given me. Your calming voice telling everything will be alright. Your touch on a uncertain journey we are traveling. The smell of your body in a dark room. This love is so strong because we share the same desires in life. We share the love of two children with the peerest love there is in the world. I have never felt so much joy in my life as I have these past 4 years and am looking forward to the many years to come.
    Love,
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete