Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I've been very busy, this last week.
About a year ago I wanted to teach my self to make soap, so I got some books, got on line, buy the time i had everything, and made some soap, I was a little over whelmed with the hole process (it takes a lot to teach your self something you know nothing about) so in to the box all of my stuff went. With kids you can get caught up in every day life and easily for get projects or things you wanted to do. So I was on carries blog, my wonderfully talented artistic sister, and she reminded me I wanted to learn more about soap making...so a week later, hours of on line research and taking to fellow soap makers here in Logan, I'm feeling a lot more confidant in making soap.
Now can I just take a line or two to tell you what a wonderful husband I have, to get everything you need to make soap is not that cheap, and all the time I spend on line and reading books...to say the least Jer has had to listen to more about veg. oils and sodium hydroxide than I know he cares about. But he listens and in his way lets me know I can do it!
I hope to sale it this summer at the farmers market...and if that goes well, see if I want to take it farther! Wish me luck!!!

2 comments: