Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Run Run Run

Tonight at the dinner table, as GREEN BEANS were being launched across the table, I thought to myself..."I think I need a good run..." (good thing we had spaghetti for dinner) so off to the gym to run my 3 miles, all in all 53 miles down and a lot more to go...

The last 3 years I haven't run much a little busy makin' babes and all...but after Addie was born there was something inside me craving to run, I forgot how much I truly enjoy it!

I couldn't do it with out the support of Jeremy, who would watch the kids?,...and most important tell me to get my butt off the couch and go run;) I sure love that man of mine!

So here I am 6 1/2 months latter training for my first marathon 53 miles down and a lot more before I can run the 26.2 miles in September.

I have yet to decide if I enjoy running more now because I get 30 min of time completely to myself or that I actually like the burning you feel from head to toe...

2 comments:

  1. Looking good babe, I just finished my leg and ab workout,I really enjoy the time I have to workout as well.
    Love,
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Christine Go! Two kids does something weird to you. I haven't written anything for years and all of a sudden I've got this itch and I stay up late typing away on the computer - and I love it! I bet you'll do awesome.

    ReplyDelete